Transportation – Benton County
For a complete listing of fee-based and non-profit transportation for Area IV’s service area, contact the Information and Referral Dept. at 765-447-7683 or fill out our contact form.
Community Public Transportation
Area IV Transit
Area IV Transit provides demand response, curb-to-curb, advance reservation transportation service within Benton County. Door-to-door service is also available upon request for those needing reasonable assistance beyond the curb.
- Serves Benton County residents only.
- Transportation is public so anyone can ride.
- This is a fare-based program for people ages 59 and younger. The fare cost is $5 in county for a one-way trip and $10 out of county for a one-way trip.
- For individuals ages 60 and older, the transportation is donation-based. Your generous donations will go towards the gas costs plus help pay for a new vehicle when it is time to replace the existing one.
- Hours: Mon. – Fri., 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
- Call 48-hours in advance of need of transportation.
- Transportation provided for medical trips.
- All Medicaid clients wanting to schedule medical trips must do so by calling SoutheasTrans at 1-855-325-7586, option 1.
- For all non-Medicaid trips, please call Area IV 765-447-7683, option 2 to schedule your trip.